It is easier to see what we are going through; it is more difficult to see what we are going to.
1) Serving leaders know to focus on building leadership capacity in their organizations.
2) Serving leaders know to be humble, devoted to service of others with unwavering resolve to improve organization performance.
3) People, teams, and communities flourish around serving leaders.
4) Serving leaders know how to create a compelling picture of the future unleashing the strengths, talents, and passions of those they serve.
5) Serving leaders know that the best predictor of business success is the quality of leadership of their organizations.
6) Serving leaders know they have to genuinely love their people, preparing them for a better future by doing great things together.
7) Serving leaders know how to assemble a people development engine and they are in charge to charge up their people. They do it all by setting their egos aside and putting others first.
Are you a serving leader? Why not? Don't you want to leave a legacy?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)