Friday, November 23, 2012

Follow and lead, lead and follow

Leadership and followership go hand in hand. Great leaders are precious, great followers priceless!


1) Who am I following? Why?

2) Do I know and follow the principles to make me a great follower?

3) What preparation am I taking for the day when my leader call?

4) When my leader makes the call am I ready to follow? When I am called to action do I give my all?

5) What level of commitment am I ready to make to see my leader’s vision become a reality?

6) Does my leader have enough confidence and trust in me?

7) Does my confidence precede my commitment?

There is miracle in personal commitment. Let’s commit to follow the leaders so we can become leaders.

Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment