1) The mind is a thought factory. What is your manufacturing capacity? What is your manufacturing utilization? Who is running your factory?
2) Thoughts are reasoning power, the ability to imagine. How reliable are the engines of your factory?
3) Dare to read, speak, write and associate with like minded people. Great thinking is the output of great information. Are you in control of the inputs into your thought factory?
4) A mind has its own place since it can make hell out of heaven and heaven out of hell. How often do you think about thinking? Why let those unqualified to run your thought factory do so?
5) The outcome of thinking changes our lives. We are all work in progress, in incubation, the time it takes to change our thinking process.
6) There is extraordinary power in thinking BIG. Great men see that thoughts are what rule the world. What are you thinking?
7) Freedom is having the options to pursue what matters in life. Freedom is having the options to choose what areas to be self-educated via sharing of ideas. What describes your life? What are the outputs from you thought factory?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)