The nursing homes of this world are full of wisdom. Let’s not allow all that wisdom to be buried without preserving it. We are going to need it in the years to come.
1) If we choose the hard life early on life gets easier and easier. If we choose the easy life early on life gets harder and harder. Delay gratification.
2) Attitude amplifies effort. Attitude is the difference maker. Attitude is a choice.
3) The spines of the weak stiffen in the presence of the bold. Courage is developed.
4) The longer we are willing to wait to get paid for the work we do the more we get paid for the work we do. Invest in people.
5) Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world and it is available for anyone to put it to work for and not against us. Learn to think like wise bankers do.
6) We are only one generation away from losing our freedom. Freedom is not free. Our ancestors shed their blood so we could be free.
7) When young we spend our health to get our wealth then we spent our wealth to get our wealth back. We are what we eat. Control what passes through your food inlet.
Reflect upon the statements above. It is never too late to start living the life you always wanted. Action cures fear!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)