Keep going forward, press on, continue onward, keep moving! These words are top of mind of champions!
1) Effort counts more than ability; talent is overrated.
2) Our full potential is only realized via persistent effort; diligence is the cousin of persistence.
3) Ten thousands hours of persistent effort produces champions in any field of endeavor.
4) Habit and discipline must be developed and cultivated to achieve mastery.
5) Never give up on your dreams, your miracles, and your promises.
6) Never lose heart, patience or faith; higher powers are with you.
7) Choose to be un-offended and keep your heart pure; your rewards are at hand (after you put in your ten thousand hours of course!).
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)