Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Brain Scrubbing

Are we ready for a brain cleansing? 

How about you asking yourself 3 questions:
Do I really know where I am at? 
Do I know how to track my progress? 
Do I know my target, my destination?

1) We have been brainwashed to ignore the fact that we need to learn and grow, to self-educate ourselves.

2) If we think we are just fine the way we are we are dead wrong. We can’t think we are ok.

3) If we think we are ok where we are at we will never change and get better.

4) Playing sage is not a strategy for survival. If we don’t think we need to get better then we better be prepared to face big problems ahead.

5) We want to want to know where we are messed up in order to fix ourselves.

6) If we are in a mess it is difficult to figure out where we want to be. Get help. Talk to a mentor to clarify what the end picture looks like; define the steps required to get there.

7) Never compare yourself with others. They are average. Compare yourself with excellence and move in that direction.

Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment