1) Are you a long way from the wonderful life you dreamed about?
2) Are you running a race you cannot win?
3) Nothing is as bad as knowing you had the chance to live the life you truly wanted, to do and be what you truly love, and you did not take that chance. It is called the pain of regret.
4) What were you put on this earth to be? What is your life’s true passion? Find it and pursue it!
5) No one is going to reveal to you your purpose and passion in life. You must discover for yourself no matter how long and frustrating it is. Television and media are designed to achieve exactly the opposite, keep you ignorant and dependent. Silence and solitude is your option to speed up the process of discovering who you want to be.
6) Intense introspection is a painful process worth the risk.
7) Your destiny will come in the form of a small voice whispering at your soul.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)