Question your distractions, deadlines and priorities if you want to live a productive life.
1) Wisdom is more about asking the right questions and less about having the right answers.
2) Little things done with great love make up the big achievements of mankind.
3) Life becomes interesting because of our differences and not our similarities.
4) Why are we so obsessed with outer appearances when our inner qualities is what matters most?
5) If we desperately need to replace ourselves why do so many people hold on to what they know?
6) Love is a powerful force that brings enduring meaning to our lives. Love of life is like a fire burning deep inside us.
7) Creativity brings passion to life revealing things that are worth living and dying for.
What is that you truly love?
Never lose sight of where you are going and who you want to become in the journey.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)