Can you imagine if we focused on getting better, changing ourselves, and influencing our communities? Imagine if we took the blame and apologized for our mistakes. We might just change a nation in deep need to be restored to its greatness again. Why not? We cannot change others. We can only change ourselves and that is enough. Imagine living the following seven nuggets.
1) If we did what we knew
2) If we finished what we started
3) If we used our unused potential
4) If we had the courage to change and repair ourselves
5) If we did not argue with and accepted our limitations
6) If we used our riches for service and not for our pleasures
7) If we had the will to endure the struggles to taste the victories
We can all imagine and live the life we always wanted. Imagination is the key to achievement and significance.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)