Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today I Count My Blessings


Faith - I am thankful for the God I have and for His son being a role model for my life. I am thankful for Christ’s teachings and for His exemplary leadership model that started with St. Peter and continues today with Pope Benedict XVI. I am thankful for all the sacraments in my church so I can have eternal life. I am thankful for the gift of prayer.

Family - I am thankful for the large family that I have and for the beautiful heritage that came with it. I am thankful for the parents I have. I am thankful for the siblings I have. I am thankful for the children and grandchildren I have. I am thankful for the lady in my life; for the great encourager she is. I am thankful for the time I have to spend with my family.

Finances – I am thankful for the financial resources entrusted to me to provide sustenance for my family and others in need. I am thankful for the growing financial resources becoming available for further benefit of my family and those around me. I am thankful for the ability to prioritize my financial resources to invest in my self-education and the education of others in my community and around the world. I am thankful for the resources and inspiration to write another book.

Freedoms – I am thankful for the ability to live in a free country. I am thankful for the freedom to be a freedom fighter through my writings, speaking engagements, and educational endeavors.

Health – I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for the ability to grow and prepare my food. I am thankful for my massage therapist for fixing my back muscles. I am thankful for the ability to live in the country where I can work with the land and enjoy nature.

Leadership – I am thankful for the great leaders I follow. I am thankful for those that follow me. I am thankful for the business partners that I have. I am thankful for working in the most rewarding field of endeavor, leadership.

Friends – I am thankful for the friends that I have. I am thankful for the friends that were there when I needed them. I am thankful for all the friends helping me to get better by providing honest feedback and encouragement.

Fun – I am thankful for the fun that I am having everywhere I go in all that I do. I am thankful for living a life of no regrets. I am thankful for the leisure and educational travels I have. I am thankful for all the bond fires and conversations with friends.

Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment