Is what you want written?
Knowing comes before doing. Knowing and not doing is not knowing! Take these nuggets to heart and you will never be the same.
1) Never let your eternal priorities get in the way of your temporal responsibilities.
2) When we don’t pursue our God-given dreams we end up wandering in this wild world for our entire life.
3) Everyone wants to be successful yet very few people actually define what success means to them.
4) If we don’t have a personal definition of success we will get at the end of life realizing we have succeeded at the wrong thing.
5) We often need a change of perspective to realize what we really must chase in life. A new perspective comes when we change the pace and the place we are at.
6) Most of us don’t get what we want because we don’t know what we want. How can we hit a target we don’t have? Stop being insane! Put some sanity into your life!
7) Most of us don’t get what we want because we quit pursuing what we want. We give up too easily and way too soon.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)