What Do Women Should Look For in a Man?
There is a difference between what should and what really happens in the instant gratification world we live in today.
Where have all men gone?
How come society is producing fewer truly great men?
All the following traits and qualities can and must be learned by those choosing to become men. Male by birth, man by choice!
The two pictures profiled are those of two males that decided two decades ago to become great men. They acted on their convictions and became great men. Their wives, children, friends, and the world is better because of them.
1) Godly man – faithful, visionary, purposeful, works, provides, protects, responsible.
2) Character – with honesty and integrity, courageous, respectful, values relationships, mentally strong.
3) Sense of humor – ability to laugh at self, is human thus vulnerable.
4) A gentleman – fit, nice appearance, attentive, a noticer, mature, experienced, patient, self-motivated, generous, tactful, with good manners, with good hygiene, can fix things, respects her space, relationship builder, edifier, strong
5) Adventurous – risk taker, loves the chase, willing to fight the battles, ability to carry self.
6) Loyal – a lover, emotionally involved, stable, secure, mobile, flexible, interested in speaking her languages, is present.
7) Good with finances – has track record of results, earns, saves, and invests, gives, altruistic.
8) A leader and a follower – trustworthy, inspiring, can lead, willing to follow, takes directions.
9) Friendly – is a friend, have great friends, willing to learn and share.
10) A learner – is a reader, literary and cultured, seeks to improve, creative.
Women out there, what do you agree with the above list?
What are your top 5 traits most important to you?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)