Wednesday, October 3, 2012

How Great Are Your Questions?

Going from questions to answers and answers to questions!

We can get all we want out of life we learn how to ask the right questions.There are bad questions asked to the wrong people at the wrong time. Then, there are the right questions to the right people at the right time. The first person to ask questions is you. Learn how to ask yourself the right questions. Here are just a few:

1) If I could change just one thing in my life, what would it be?

2) What is holding me back from living a more fulfilling life?

3) What is my trim tab, my greatest strength, my lever, that can turn my life in the right direction?

4) Where are my treasures being stored?

5) Who is living a better life because of me?

6) What mistakes do I repeatedly make?

7) Where does my security come from?

Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)

No comments:

Post a Comment