Thursday, October 4, 2012

Are You Spiritual and Financially Free?


Spiritual and Financial Freedom

Spiritual poverty is more devastating than financial poverty! Both are crippling America.

Spiritual freedom must be present if we are to remain financially free.

Out thinking limits what we become and what we get out of life. All that we learn from our failures is useless unless we apply the lessons from our struggles. Struggles help us grow and when we grow, our problems seem smaller. Develop the ability to focus and you will overcome every failure that is part of your journey to eternity. Here are key questions anyone can ask when either spiritually or financially broke to prevent going into bankruptcy.

1) How did I go broke?

2) What do I need to do to get out of being broke?

3) What do I need to change so I never go broke again?

4) Am I a really long term thinker? How about having eternity as the timetable?

5) How good am I in delaying gratification? How about delaying it forever?

6) Do I have the power of compounding working for or against me?

7) How often do I count my blessings? How can I become a blessing to others?

What we focus on grows! We can only improve what we measure and focus on!

Never forget that the worse possible pain is the pain of regret!

Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)

No comments:

Post a Comment