How well do you choose your words?
Words carry power with them. Words can move our innermost beings. Words can start profound changes in us.
1) Youth gives us dreams to dreams so we can have memories to savor in our old age.
2) The depth of our love is measured at the moment of separation.
3) We can strive to be like someone else but we cannot seek someone else to be like us.
4) We give little when we give from our possessions; we give much when we give from ourselves.
5) Prayers can have a dissonant power in the silence of our souls.
6) Our children are our message to the world either in the form of loving arrows or flying bullets.
7) True leaders secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our posterity.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)