What Do Man Look For in a Woman?
The following traits and qualities can be learned by females with a deep desire to become women of strength.
1) Godly woman – faithful to God, her man and her family, loving, graceful and forgiving, intimate, shares her vision and purpose, passionate, loves her work, supports his battles and adventures.
2) Character – has honesty and integrity, respectful, values relationship, trustworthy, mentally tough yet vulnerable.
3) A lady – fit, internal and external beauty, attentive, mature, confident, respects his space, edifies him, refrains from criticizing, complaining and condemning, authentic, no drama or gossip.
4) Loyal – lover, respectful, emotionally stable and involved, secure, mobile, flexible, interested in speaking his languages, is present.
5) Sense of humor – exciting companion, willing to laugh at herself, positive uplifting attitude.
6) Adventurous – ambitious, loves to share the risks and the struggles, spontaneous, willing to take risks.
7) Friendly – is a friend, have great friends, have long term friendships.
8) Finances – financially responsible.
9) A follower and a leader – willing to follow and take the lead, gives direction, speaks her mind, expresses her needs, communicative.
10) A learner – values reading and personal growth, intellectual, seeks to improve, creative, artistic.
What would be your top 5 priorities in your woman?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)