Thinking great thoughts is hard; that’s why so few people do it. We become what we think.
How often do you think about your thoughts? How often do you think about what you write? Here are 7 statements to get your thinking going.
1) A leader makes excellence attractive to others.
2) Our success is measure by the size of the obstacles we overcome.
3) Only God can satisfy our hungry hearts.
4) Every child comes to this world with a unique message from God.
5) Blessed are those who forget all they give and remember all they take.
6) The most effective weapons to fight wars are the worthy causes that men are willing to die for.
7) The most underused cosmetics in the world are the connectors of mind and soul.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)