Distractions & Chaos versus Priorities & Rhythm
Distraction and procrastination prevents us from living life fully!
Here are a few nuggets to reflect, learn, define, and act upon sound knowledge to live a meaningful life. A great book to read that focuses on living a future bigger than our past is The Rhythm of Life by Matthew Kelly.
1) Turn off the noise and take time to reflect on your life. Do you know what is missing in your life?
2) Take time to build relationships, time to be a friend. How strong are your community connections?
3) Live by your priorities not your obligations. Do your time and money expenditures reflect your priorities?
4) Do the right things at the right time. How well do you know your own biology, your biorhythm? How fine turned is your rhythm of life?
5) Don’t get caught up in the gadget trap. Are you leveraging technology or is technology leveraging you?
6) Rediscover the art of play. Are you getting the most out of life or is life getting the best out of you?
7) We can never hit a target we don’t have. How well defined are your life’s goals?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)