Imagination is more important than knowledge – Albert Einstein
How good is it having all the knowledge in the world if it is not directed towards improving our lives? It takes imagination to apply the right and readily available knowledge on our finger tips and neuron bits. Imagination is a quality of the mind. The good thing about imagination is that we can learn to develop and grow it. Here are a few questions to get your imagination jump started. Be patient with yourself as it takes time to master one of the key traits of successful entrepreneurs, IMAGINATION.
1) Can you imagine living the life you always wanted?
2) Can you imagine waking up by your body clock instead of your alarm clock?
3) Can you imagine making a living helping others to live the life they always wanted?
4) Can you imagine living the life you always wanted by achieving the most audacious goals?
5) Can you imagine not having to worry about your life because you helped so many get rid of their life worries?
6) Can you imagine fully living your biggest, wildest dream because you achieved your biggest goal?
7) Can you imagine having the time to master your God-given skills and abilities so you can live a meaningful life?
The answer to all these questions is YES YOU CAN. There is no limit to our imagination!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)