A Few Things to Think About!
The quality of our lives is impacted more by the quality of our questions than the quality of our answers. The quality of our thinking is directly proportional to the quality of our questions. Great questions lead to a great life. Be not afraid to ask profound questions for there we will find the secret of living a significant life.
1) Have we thought that it is not in our similarities but in our differences that life becomes interesting?
2) How about preaching what we practice and practice what we preach?
3) How about letting go of the past and the future if we want to live the present?
4) Why are we so lazy, so concerned about what others think, and so afraid of change knowing that is precisely what we need to overcome to realize our tremendous potentials?
5) Why do we punish ourselves so much when making mistakes knowing very well that without mistakes we don’t learn anything new?
6) Why do we get so discouraged when we meet resistance and rejection if we know that without them we can not achieve anything worthy in life?
7) Have you thought about the usefulness and the roles of detractors, pessimists and critics? Would we have enough courage without them?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)