What is your favorite day of the week? Mine is Monday! There is something about Mondays that I have always looked forward to since being a kid. Here is a daily double of nuggets on what today looks like.
1) Wake up with natural clock, no alarm. Thank God for the freedoms we still have. Pray and count my blessings. Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
2) Make daily double cappuccino and savor it while writing this blog.
3) Read for 30 minutes and then think big thoughts. Take a walk outside and enjoy the beauty around.
4) Cook breakfast for a friend and enjoy a brotherly conversation during the meal.
5) Talk with business partner over the phone about important matters.
6) Meet with a friend for lunch at favorite restaurant to meet a new friend. Then, help a bright young entrepreneur launch his new business.
7) Take a nap. Pray while falling asleep. Pray upon waking up.
8) Read for one hour while enjoying favorite tea.
9) Sit on the patio and give attention to electronic gadgets.
10) Go for a walk to enjoy early fall and take pictures of the beautiful colors.
11) Cook a light meal. Enjoy eating on the patio while breathing fresh fall air.
12) Listen to a variety of CDs from favorite authors and speakers.
13) Connect with friends. Ask, what is new in your world?
14) Read for another hour. Picture a bright future ahead. Do the mental preparation for the 2nd best day of the week, Tuesday. Pray and fall asleep.
Yes, I love Mondays. Why do most people hate Mondays? If you don't like doing what you are doing, change.
What is your favorite day of the week?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)