Let your action do the speaking
1. Act timely. There is time to think, time to plan, and time to prepare, but when the time to plant comes, get your seeds in the ground. The right conditions aren’t present all the time but it pays to pull the trigger when they are.
2. Worry not. Have faith about the future for when it comes you will be prepared to deal with it. Don’t worry, be prepared to act.
3. Not pretty. Our greatest victories will not look pretty when the fight is over but they sure make us feel great to be on the victorious side. Have great endings to your ugly battles.
4. Not easy. Success comes not from dealing with simple problems but from tackling the difficult problems well. Don’t ask for easy, ask for worthy.
5. Die to self. In a way we all die at night to be reborn in the morning. Are you wiser, healthier, and wealthier in the morning? Let the ego RIP.
6. Start digging. Our genius will never manifest itself unless we believe it is there and chip away daily until others start coming to see it. No problem with withstand the constant attack of a tenacious man.
7. Deserve it. In life we don’t get what we deserve, we get what we picture. Let you subconscious mind see your future in clear pictures.
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy