Are you committed?
Miracles are found in total commitment.
Lack of commitment is plaguing our land. Quitting is the result of lack of commitment.
Today we take a look at the problems and the corresponding solutions when it comes to commitment.
1. Lack of commitment. Make a total commitment and watch miracles happen.
2. Lack of confidence. Have faith and belief and confidence will follow.
3. Lack of trust and integrity. Build your character and your reputation will follow.
4. Lack of purpose and vision. Detect your purpose, your calling and have the guts to follow.
5. Lack of right attitude. Be positive and enthusiastic and watch guard your attitude.
6. Lack of perspective and accountability. Find the right mentor and be accountable.
7. Lack of willpower. Live up to expectations by focusing on results.
Strive to have the mind, the heart, and the spirit connected. Start with the mind, the logic. Then turn on the heart, the emotional. Then, be moved by your spirit. Develop the self-disciple and be obedient to it. You too can find miracles in total commitment.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy