The best time to be an entrepreneur is now!
There has never been a better time to become what you were always meant to be.
We are either working on our own dreams or someone else’s dreams. Which one sounds better?
Why are entrepreneurs so passionate and driven? Here are a few reasons why we are so excited about our future.
1. Making a real difference. Having a positive impact on society and leaving a legacy. Being the masters of our own destiny.
2. Chasing freedom. Chasing freedom instead of chasing a pension. Having time and money to pursue dreams and passions. Setting our own income restrictions. Ending the day with more energy than when day started.
3. Having autonomy. Doing our own things. Being motivated by our passions instead of working on a boring project. Having the future on own hands instead of someone else’s hands. Pursuing our passions. Working on what we love. Escaping the negativity from organization cultures. Choosing whom we work with, and of course, not having to deal with bad bosses.
4. Changing and growing. Stretching and growing in skills and abilities. Being at the top of our game. Living an exhilarating lifestyle. Being a professional instead of an amateur. Developing our inner entrepreneurial spirit.
5. Achieving way more. Setting and achieving own targets and goals. Having the opportunity to determine our own top. Making our own world bigger. Mastering our crafts. Chasing the opportunity to be a professional in a world of amateurs and dabblers.
6. Using leverage. Leveraging technology and systems to create wealth. Creating opportunity for others. Why not leverage technology instead of being leveraged by technology and others?
7. Building a community of friends. Spending time with likeminded people. Building lifetime friendships. Choosing our own associations. Living a happier life by serving others.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy