What are you counting?
What we focus on grows and expands. If counting our blessings makes us happier, healthier and wealthier why more people don’t do it? Simple, we are all bombarded with negativity without even realizing it. We have to be intentional about counting our blessings. Even when something bad happens to us we can always ask, what good can come out of this situation?
So, count your blessings every day in every possible way and watch how the blessings will multiply. Don’t believe it? Give it a shot. Do it 3 times a day for 30 days. In the beginning it may be hard, so why not do it anyway? Being grateful helps us to see how many blessings we truly have in our lives. Do it until it becomes second nature, like breathing, and watch your blessings be multiplied beyond your wildest imagination.
1. Count your wins instead of your losses.
2. Count your allies instead of your enemies.
3. Count your lessons instead of your lectures.
4. Count your blessings instead of your curses.
5. Count your abilities instead of your limitations.
6. Count your moments of joy instead of your moments of sadness.
7. Count your moments of courage instead of your moments of fears.
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy