7 Habits of Extremely Confident People
Confident people let their life speak. Confidence is a lifetime assignment. Just is like attitude we continuously work to increase our confidence. Here is a list of habits to start practicing to become extremely confident. We are not born with confidence; we have to build it over time.
1. They have a purpose and a vision. They know why they do what they do and know where they are going. They compare themselves with themselves and not others. They have faith in themselves and those they dealt with. They go to their futures to get advice for their futures, not their pasts.
2. They inspire commitment in others. They are great communicators. They excel in helping others doing things because others want to excel. They don’t have to be right all the time. They are great edifiers of others.
3. The have character. The have integrity and courage. They overcome their fears and anxieties. They are continuously working on their character. Their character is always in motion for other to see.
4. They get things done. They don’t procrastinate and know how to prioritize to use their time effectively. They take their tasks seriously yet don’t take themselves too seriously.
5. They find greatness in others. Their greatest ability is to find ability in others. They help others to bring out their geniuses.
6. They excel in making friends. They are great connectors. They express gratitude for the friendships they have.
7. They are results focused. They are action driven. Their posture comes from their results. They have credibility and competence.
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy