Comfortable with discomfort
More is available but change is required.
1. We are who we are due to our thinking, developed from the information we allowed to occupy the space in our minds. Our thoughts are the rulers for the quality of our lives.
2. The only way to have more in life is to be more by expanding our thinking capabilities.
3. Change is required, it is not easy, uncomfortable, it can be painful, but well worth the efforts.
4. Change comes from attacking our limiting beliefs, the things that are holding us back from becoming more.
5. Be open for teaching moments, carrying with them words and images, with the power to change our lives.
6. Faith and hope are the key ingredients in the recipe for a better life.
7. Never give in to the temptation to go back to your old self. Have the discipline to endure the process of changing into an improved self.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy