Learning from kids
In the 1st half of life we learn from adults to teach kids; in the 2nd half of life we learn from kids to teach adults – Carlos Fontana
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark – Michelangelo
What can we learn from kids?
There are so many things we can learn from kids, here is the list to get you to pay attention to your kids.
1. Dreaming. Fertilizing and not choking dreams. Imagination and curiosity. Knowing what we want.
2. Be active. Have energy. Take naps to restore energy. Do what you love.
3. Courage. Not letting fear and worry stop from taking action. Asking what we want. Speak the truth.
4. Creativity. Sense of wonder. Willingness to venture into creation. Have bold and creative ideas.
5. Fresh starts. Show emotions. Smile. Avoid mean people. Ask for help. To be persistent and not to give up.
6. Fun. Laugh and play. Be present in the moment by blocking everything else. Sense of enjoying out of life.
7. Friendship. Unconditional love. Positivity and enthusiasm.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy