Are we insane or what? Here are a few things the reveal our insanity.
1. We continue to do the same things and expect different results. If you are not happy with the results you are getting in life, stop listening to yourself and change.
2. We expect to have a great life yet we are not willing to define and write down what we want. You will never hit a target you don’t have.
3. We expect others to change yet we are not willing to change or old selves. Be the change you want to see in others and watch them change.
4. We expect our lives to have meaning yet we are not willing to fight for meaningful things. Nothing worthwhile comes that easy. Quitters never win and winners never quit!
5. We want to be financially secure yet we are not willing to delay gratification. If you do not have the cash to buy something you want you have not earned it yet.
6. We want to have time to enjoy life yet we keep spending time instead of investing time. Time is not money; time is priceless.
7. We think money is not that important yet we spend our precious time, trading it for money, to buy things we don’t need to impress people we don’t even like. Money is like oxygen; we all need it. Understand and respect money.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy