Sunday, December 14, 2014

What is your excuse

Reason or excuses


Reasons or excuse, the results are the same.
Be careful, when we make excuses we get to keep them.
Turn the excuses into reasons and watch your life change for the better.

Take it to heat!


1.      Don’t have time and/or money. I am too busy and I am broke. Turn these two most common excuses into reasons. Start investing time. Stop spending money and start investing in yourself. Get a self-education to change your perspective. Read the book the Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz.

2.      Don’t know many people. You will need six to carry your coffin. It is too hard. Anything worthwhile is hard. Don’t negotiate success. Pay the price and you will realize later you got a bargain.

3.      Too old. I have never done it before. It is not guaranteed or safe. I have had bad luck before. Then there is more urgency. There is no safety or security in mediocrity. Experience is on your side. Luck stands for laboring under correct knowledge. Roll your sleeves and get going.

4.      Not good in sales. I am afraid of others will think. Don’t worry they are not thinking. Make friends and find their needs. Sales are a natural process. People like to buy; they don’t like to be sold. Get started.

5.      Failed before. I am afraid of failing again. My spouse will not let me do it again. You are a step closer to being successful. Get started again. Get moving and stay moving and momentum will carry you onward.

6.      This is not a good time. I want to spend time with my family. Let me think and pray about it. When I do something I really go at it full steam. I don’t know how to get started. Now is the best time to become all that you were meant to be. Have faith. Take the first step. The next step will be revealed. Get moving.

7.      Don’t have the education. You are right. If you knew how to be successful you would be by now. I am not good with the big picture stuff or with details. You can be self-educated. Take the first step in the right direction.



Successful people think differently than unsuccessful people. Get the right information from the right sources so you can take different actions to produces the right results.

Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.    
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.

Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)

Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment