Don’t just exist, truly live.
1. The road to wisdom is paved with reflections. Reflect.
2. Help others to have deep roots and flexible wings. Serve.
3. Like money, we can serve time or make time serve us. Be the master.
4. The greatest loss in life is to die at 25 and wait to be buried at 85. Learn and grow.
5. The great secret of success is making your passions your vacations. Live passionately.
6. Learn to rediscover life instead of retiring to an empty state of existence. Rediscover life.
7. Experience comes to those who do something with what happens to them.
8. Are you investing your time or are you letting other people spend it for you?
9. There is no future in jobs; the future lies in the individual who does productive work.
10. We notice the greatest increase in our parents’ wisdom when we go from 15 to 25 years old.
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy