Have you ever seen anything of lasting significance come from someone without faith?
How strong is your faith?
Faith is an expression of something better to come. Faith goes beyond consciousness. Faith comes from our hearts. Faith is a strong belief in what's to come. Faith gives us the power to overcome.
1. Have faith in divine providence. We were all created for more than we think we are.
2. Have faith in yourself. Believe in yourself leads to confidence and competence.
3. Have faith in those around you. Everyone has something special to contribute to this world.
4. Faith is the key to eternal happiness. Happiness comes from strong, unwavering faith.
5. Faith leads to unique capabilities. Faith is capable to show us truths not found in this world.
6. Faith is the enabler of eternal life. Faith enables us to overcome our circumstances.
7. Express your faith. We express our faith by where we are spending our time, money, and energy on.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy