“If you are going through hell, keep going” – Winston Churchill
- Refuse to let negativity penetrate your life.
- Recognize the value of the challenges you are facing.
- Always look for the spark in the eyes of those you deal with.
- Don’t be a difficult person and give grace to those being difficult with you.
- Be creative and search for the alternatives that are not always obvious or evident.
- Guard your treasured thoughts for they are responsible for your state of mind, body, and spirit.
- Know that anytime you attempt to do something extraordinary you can count on many ordinary minds to oppose you.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy