There is great value in rekindling old friendships. Old friends can help each other in many different ways.
1. Break away from self-taught limiting beliefs. Help each other to see that there is more to life than the day to day grind.
2. Interrupt our own thinking. Imagining a new perspective. Leave what we don’t want behind and move to a new advanced reality.
3. Change our perspective. It is important to leave our past behind if we want to get away from our circumstances.
4. Work for the priorities in our lives. Trying to make everyone happy is the formula for unhappiness.
5. Move from a stagnant life to an adventurous life. Talking about purpose and legacy.
6. Have the ability to stay focused despite all the distraction. The new competitive advantage is not technology, it is leadership. A systematic leadership development process is the key to a brighter future and legacy.
7. Create new associations. Association determines success. No one can succeed alone. The right association and having a mentor is the key to a great life.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy