Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How to answer to an opportunity

Questions to ask when opportunity knocks



Great opportunities don’t come very often. What does one do when opportunity shows up and knocks? The key is to ask the right questions. Answer the following questions and reflect upon the answers. Be honest!

1.      What if?
2.      Why not?
3.      What else?
4.      Why not me?
5.      What if this is for real?
6.      When would I if not now?
7.      How else could I get my goals and dreams?

Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.    
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.

Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)

Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment