It’s all about our thinking
1. Don’t use the excuses you have built inside you.
2. In life we only get what we set our minds to get.
3. All the great thinks we accomplish in life start and end with faith.
4. The best way to predict our future is to create it one action at a time.
5. Miracles only start to happen after we have been knocked down multiple times.
6. We may not be able to choose what happens in our lives but we can always choose how we respond.
7. People don’t like intelligence; they lack the tools and the encouragement to get out of their predicaments.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy