How to be HAPPY
Happiness is an inside job. Happiness is a choice we make.
Happiness is a byproduct of our state of mind, heart, spirit, and soul.
Happiness is not out of reach; it is available to anyone who wants it.
1. Choose to be happy. Happiness is a simple choice everyone can make.
2. Find meaning in life. Discover your purpose in life and live it.
3. Count your blessings and express them. No matter how dare our circumstances are someone else has worse than we do.
4. Develop healthy long term friendships. Be a friend first by having a graceful heart.
5. Spread kindness. Choose to be an encourager and uplifter instead of complainer and downer.
6. Be a forgiver. Get rid of all bitterness and resentment.
7. Control emotions. Choose to smile, to appreciate beauty, and to love.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy