Who will prosper in this community economy?
Information comes and goes as do the gimmicks, in any economic age. The fundamental principles of prosperity never change. So who will prosper in this new economy? Those who are willing to apply the time tested principles.
1. The ones living a moral and ethical life.
2. The voracious learners, doers, and adapters.
3. The entrepreneurs with a business attached to a purpose.
4. The servant leaders with a relevant cause and a clear vision.
5. The value creators to those willing to embrace the new economy.
6. The ones leveraging a proven system globally to run their businesses.
7. The ones building loyal communities of friends committed to changing the status quo.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy