The Power of Friendships
We are all in the friendship business.
Despite all means of communication available today, the average person has only two true friends. How many true friendships do you have?
A true friend is there for you when a friend is needed most.
Be a friend first and you will have many friends.
True friendships are built eye to eye, tear to tear, and hug to hug.
1. Fight for your friends. A friend protects the relationship with a friend.
2. Respect your friends. A friend finds the greatness in a friend and helps to bring it out.
3. Include your friends. A friend is with a friend in laughter and cry, in fun and in difficult times.
4. Encourage your friends. A friend uplifts a friend during the ongoing rituals in a friendship.
5. Need your friends. A friend is accessible in times of great need.
6. Deserve your friends. A friend connects and serves a friend.
7. Stand by your friends. A friend is with you in good and in bad times.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy