Where the rubber meets the road
Are you willing to stay the course until you earn your victory? Here are 7 nuggets that may help you.
1. Keep yourself hungry all the time. Never live another day without a dream.
2. Attach a business to your purpose in life. Your life will have a whole new meaning and you will work with a zest like never before.
3. Work on building a community of friends. Your community is your biggest asset.
4. Take breaks around the campfires to share stories. Stories have the power to move us.
5. Choose the right life coach and act on your coach’s advice. We all need the right perspective now and then.
6. Get serious about your dreams and keep on moving towards them. Keep your dreams right in front of you. It is a lot easier to steer your vehicle while moving.
7. Keep the eye on your dream and put in the miles necessary to reach them. Your dreams will become reality only when you earned them.
Remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy