The Power of Words
It is not what we know that matters most, it is what we do with what we know that makes the difference is this world.
1) Blessed is the person who perseveres under trial. Have faith even if you can’t see the whole picture; the details will be revealed as you go along. Let your faith flow into your deeds. Take action and let God surprise you.
2) We only find the deepest meaning and joy when we give our best in all that we do. Never forget that failure and tragedy are temporal, faith is eternal.
3) Lasting happiness only comes from the world inside you. We have all been built to run on love. You are blessed when you suffer for the benefit of others.
4) The irony of success is that you often become a target. Be patient with your false friends and true enemies. Those that attack you are not angry at you; they are angry at the lack of meaning in their lives.
5) People may tear down what you build; build anyway. People may shoot you down for thinking big; think big anyway.
6) Honesty makes you vulnerable; be honest anyway. The good you do may be quickly forgotten; do good anyway.
7) For the good you do you may be accused of selfish motives; do good anyway. People are selfish and egotistical, love them anyway. People needing help may attack you, help them anyway.
Be blessed and a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx