This is the most important election in American history.
1) The time has come to ask the right questions and get the facts. We either will see a shift from force to freedom or continue in decadence, losing what is left of our freedoms. Do your due diligence. Make sure you vote and vote for a freedom shift. We owe this to our children. Do we want to go down in history as the generation who sold their freedoms? Why are we compromising the future of our children so we can live a lifestyle that is not earned? Only a wise nation can remain free!
2) Asking the right questions is the most important thing any individual can do prior to voting. Are the candidate’s values the American Values? Are the candidate’s values your values? Is the candidate’s ideology your ideology? The data and the answers are available. We lost the ability to ask the right questions. Those with opinions are at the mercy of those with the facts.
3) The current policy of “quantitative easing” will end in a catastrophe. The government is about to do another infusion of fiat money to stimulate the economy. Imagine you printing paper dollars in your basement, keep depositing them in your bank so you can buy back your mortgage? That is precisely what our government has been doing; issuing more currency to buy back its bonds. Never in American history has so many people depended on government assistance for their day to day living. This is not a new but an old form of slavery. The Roman empire kept people fed and entertained until it collapsed. Continuing to do the same thing and expect different results is the definition of insanity. Albert Einstein said it!
4) What would our founding fathers say about our country today? What candidate has a better vision for the future? Is it a freedom vision or is it a bondage vision, a dependence vision for a society where the government runs our lives? Believers have been instructed about the false prophets! A false prophet has eloquence; they talk a great talk with great promises. False prophets and false leaders lead their nations into ruins.
5) No one has ever accomplished anything of lasting value, left a lasting legacy that did not believe in our Creator. Who do we trust in times of crisis and despair? Would you place more faith in Atheists or those believing in God? Our children’s future is at stake here and now!
6) This election is not so much about new ideas. It is about the known ideas that work. It is about dropping the ideas that are moving our nation into bondage. We need a president that embodies the leadership qualities to lead a deeply divided nation, a nation where the individuals take responsibility for their lives and stop chasing government handouts. Look for leadership qualities like character, vision, conflict resolution, handling adversity and a track record of results in turnaround situations. We need a president with a bold vision to implement known and proven ideas to unite the nation not further divide it. We need a president with a vision to restore the American dream, not his personal dream. We need someone bolder in the walk than the talk. Don’t we all wish we had an Abraham Lincoln we could vote for? Vote for the one that comes closest to Abe then.
7) It is time for all of us to take responsibility for our future. Get engaged in these last few months to find the truth. It is only the truth will set as free from the current scenario. This is the time to imagine a future greater than our past by asking questions that are bigger than our answers. This is the time to ask bold questions and say bold prayers so God’s will be done!
Be blessed and a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx