The Wisdom of Brian Tracy
Brian wrote one of my favorite books “Eat that Frog!” Brian delivers a punch with few words. Take his advice to heart, apply what he teachers and you will get big results, really big results in your life. You may even have people around you say things like "You are really lucky" or "I wish I were as lucky as you are". The harder you work on what Brian teaches, the luckier you will get. His message is simple yet powerful. Get rid of all excuses and stop procrastinating. Learn how to tackle the big problems, do what the common person is not willing to do and you will literally start seeing what the many ordinary people call "luck" happening in your life. Thanks Brian for all your teaching. Here are the nuggets:
1) Spend time in the activities that make the biggest difference in your life. Learn and apply. The key to success and significance is action.
2) Find out what successful people do and do the same things until you get the same results. Successful people do the right things right.
3) Get rid of the deep feelings of inferiority and inadequacy.
4) Tackle the biggest, toughest, most important task first thing in the morning.
5) Discipline yourself to get things done and focus on results. Never confuse activity with accomplishment.
6) Your mind is like a muscle. Deliberate practice, yes repetition is the key to mastering any skill. You have virtually unlimited capacity to develop skill, habits, and abilities.
7) Decide exactly what you want, write it down, set a deadline for completion, list all you have to do to achieve your goals, turn the list into a plan, take immediate action on your plans, and resolve to do something every single day to move you towards your goals and dreams.
Be blessed and a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx