The six trait of successful immigrant is HUMOR.
When the phone goes GREEN GREEN GREEN I PINK it up and say YELLOW?
1) Failures make for great stories. Learn and teach through humorous stories. Find humor in all your struggles.
2) Develop, grow and expand your network and your community. You have to create stories before you have great stories to tell.
3) Don’t take yourself too seriously. Laugh at yourself often and learn from all your mistakes.
4) Count your blessings and be a blessing to others. Be a go-giver of kindness and laughter to others.
5) Give tender loving care with humor. Give to those that cannot pay you back. Help others lighten the load they carry.
6) Be humorous to children and to your elders and everyone in between. Everyone can use a little humor at some point during their day.
7) Be humorous without being offensive. Never use foul language. Clean jokes work best because most people never heard them.
Be blessed and a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx