Saturday, September 22, 2012

Understanding Money

The 7 Laws of Money

1) Money reveals your character, money reveals who you are. Be financial literate. Money is not good or bad. Good people do good things with money and evil people do bad things with money. Money is not evil; the love of money is evil. Learn the power of compounding money and knowledge. Applied knowledge leads to money.

2) Be a good steward of what you have. Count your blessings and you will be entrusted with more. Those that don’t care for a penny don’t care for a million.

3) Money flows to those who understand it, respect it, and invest it to make it grow. Delay gratification. If you cannot buy it cash, you have not earned it yet.

4) Invest in you by doing what is right for your personal growth. It if is right for you it will be right for your money. Have long term thinking.

5) Chase freedom instead of security. Those seeking security don’t accomplish much in life. Rewards are always proportional to risk. Learn to earn then save, invest, spend and share with those less fortunate than you.

6) Always know where and why you are investing. From neck down we are all worth the same. Why then most spend the most money there? Wealthy people invest in assets, poor people spend in liabilities.

7) Money has no power, you do. Never let money be your master. Money is a great slave. Put your hard earned money work for you as early as you can. Everyone has excess money. Live on 75% of what you earn and invest the other 25%.

Be blessed and a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx

No comments:

Post a Comment