The Wisdom of Og Mandino
He rose above his circumstances!
Og was a military officer and a bombardier during World War II. Og was successful writer and speaker. His books sold over 50 million copies. He wrote and spoke with crystal clear ability and sensibility. Self-help books helped him to save his life and the life of many around the world. W. Clement Stone and Napoleon Hill had great influence on him. His writings will be around for centuries to come. Below are the nuggets from his best-seller, The Greatest Salesman in the World. Take them to heart and you will prosper beyond your wildest imagination.
1) Develop good habits and become their slave.
2) Failure will never overtake you if your determination to succeed is strong enough.
3) Today you can begin a new life. Seek knowledge and experience and wisdom can become part of your life.
4) Greet each day with love in your heart.
5) Persist until you succeed. The prizes of life are at the end of each journey.
6) You are nature’s greatest miracle. You are here for a purpose; discover and live it!
7) Live each day if it were your last. Master your emotions, laugh at the world, and multiply your value 100 fold. In moments of great despair or heartbreak; call for your God. Act now and make action your nourishment for success.
Be blessed, and then be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx