Tuesday, September 11, 2012

911 REFLECTION TIME


NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE

Freedom can be a threat to those that that aren’t free. The terrorists’ purpose with the 911 attacks was to hit America at the core of its being, our freedom. A day I will never forget. We all know where we were and what we were doing on September 11, 2001 when we first heard about the attacks. It was a day the world changed. What is the direction of freedom in the last 11 years? Take a few minutes today to reflect on the following questions. What have we learned as individuals and as a nation from the September 11, 2001 horrific terrorist attacks?

1) Are Americans more united or divided after 11 years? What is the evidence?

2) Am I freer or more dependent than 11 years ago? How so?

3) Am I economically stronger or weaker as an individual? How so?

4) Am I spiritually stronger or weaker as an individual? What is the evidence?

5) Is my resolve to protect freedoms stronger or weaker today than 11 years ago? How so?

6) What am I doing to preserve the freedoms of those less fortunate than I?

7) How do I express gratitude for those that are fighting to keep us free from further attacks?

Let’s unite and never surrender to the threats to freedom. May God bless America

Be blessed and a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx

No comments:

Post a Comment