Gratitude is powerful!
Gratitude is the greatest secret to success. Counting our blessings is a powerful way to start each and every day. Never let a day go by without expressing your gratitude for being where you are and being who you are. Learn to recognize your blessings in disguise. Here are the nuggets:
1) Program yourself to express gratitude to everyone around you and you will find joy everywhere you go.
2) Your gratitude quotient is proportional to your attitude of gratitude, living with a grateful heart.
3) Gratitude is the difference maker and it will impact how you view and respond to everything that happens to you.
4) True gratitude is not accidental; it has to be intentionally cultivated in your garden of life.
5) Make gratitude part of your lifestyle; living with a graceful heart. A graceful heart is the one where Christ dwells and the center from where gratitude flows.
6) Giving begets gratitude; it opens and revives our heart.
7) Be watchful for the enemies of gratitude
· Unrealistic expectations of others
· Forgetfulness for the source of gratitude
· Blindness to God’s grace
Have an attitude of gratitude!
Be blessed and a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx