Henry A. Kissinger - A leader does not deserve the name unless he is willing occasionally to stand alone.
Josh Billings - He whom prosperity humbles, and adversity strengthens, is the true hero.
Wise immigrants display humility. Humility is keeping ego in check. Here are the 7 daily nuggets on HUMILITY.
1) Accept humiliation to become humble. Be humble or God will do a better job. Be willing to do what other will not do and you can have what others will never have.
2) Be God made and not self-made. Appreciate what others do for you.
3) Have faith, seek and speak the truth. Learn from your failures and the experiences from others. Accept mistakes and quickly correct them quickly. Stop listening to yourself if you don’t like your scorecard.
4) Be unpretentious and live below your means. Always know that others are watching you.
5) Have a spirit of deference and submission to your mentors and those you lead. Find the greatness in people and build expectancy in them.
6) Always have your feet on the ground and build a strong foundation casted in your humility. Seek feedback and accept criticism.
7) The world is full of negativity; quickly get rid of yours. Reward the positive behaviors and redirect the negative ones.
Be blessed and a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx