The Wisdom of Robert Kiyosaki.
Are you financially literate?
Robert developed and educational system that teaches people differently about financial freedom.
Business systems create wealth. An employee works for a system. A self-employed is the system. A business owner creates, owns and controls the system. An investor invests money into the system. True financial freedom only comes to business owners.
Amongst the many great books, the CASHFLOW Quadrant is one of my favorites. Here are a few nuggets from one of the most financially intelligent people when it comes to wealth creation. Well, the rules of the game have changed. The rise of the entrepreneurs, the age of the interdependent rascals has arrived. The biggest transfer of wealth that America and the world have ever seen will occur in this decade. Here are just a few of the many nuggets from Kiyosaki.
1) Schools do not teach you how to be financially free. Why would schools or government for that matter teach you financial freedom? Both want you to be dependent on them.
2) Wealthy people use a system to generate their income. They own a system and people work for them. Wealthy people invest in assets that generate income without their physical effort.
3) Don’t count on government, pensions or 401k for your financial security. They are all subject to market forces out of your control. The information age change the rules of the game. Security is no longer where it used to be.
4) Choose freedom over security. You job is no longer secure if it requires more time and energy to keep it. If your ladder to success brings you less and less time you are climbing against the wrong ladder
5) Schools teach you to get a job; entrepreneurship educates you to be financially free. Learn how to generate income and make it grow. Learn to be good with money. Money comes to those that understand it, respect it and are good stewards of it. It is not how much money you make, it is how much you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.
6) Never let school or a job to interfere with your education. Build a business system around your passion. If you have passion and a system you can overcome fear and past programming. Losers keep doing the same thing in life and expect different results. Winners have multiple sources of recurring revenue.
7) People who cannot control their cash flow work for those who can. Mind your business, not your boss’s business.
Be blessed and a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx